Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are M.C.'s interchangable? My MC leaks, so, if possible, I would like replace it with a smaller (slimmer) front MC.

If not, does anyone have a front MC for a 75 CB360?

Thanks in advance,

Justin Longhorn

·
Registered
50 Posts
Usually theres a number cast into the body of the master cylinder,it designates the size of the piston inside it...on a CB360 i think its a 14mm piston...not 100% sure but...im pretty sure a CB400F,CB500,550,and 750(all the ones that had single disks) are pretty much the same,the placement of the line on the cylinder might be a tad different but i would be willing to bet any of those would work..if not that,you can get a rebuildkit fairly cheap..theres not much to it,as long as the thing isnt totally rusted/corroded together inside..just my 2 cents worth.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Usually theres a number cast into the body of the master cylinder,it designates the size of the piston inside it...on a CB360 i think its a 14mm piston...not 100% sure but...im pretty sure a CB400F,CB500,550,and 750(all the ones that had single disks) are pretty much the same,the placement of the line on the cylinder might be a tad different but i would be willing to bet any of those would work..if not that,you can get a rebuildkit fairly cheap..theres not much to it,as long as the thing isnt totally rusted/corroded together inside..just my 2 cents worth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts