Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone point me to a working cross reference or even better....

accept a paypal and shoot me some here at supersonic speed?

love to cross them over to something available locally

·
Registered
66 Posts
a BP7ES without the P is...duh...a B7ES. The "P" stands for Projected tip. a B7ES is a much shorter firing tip than a BP7ES, what application? if the stock was not a BP7ES or other projected tip then a projected tip application would be dangerous to run. a BPR7HIX is the iridium plug to replace it with, but adds a resistor to the line. If your stock plug in NGK was not a projector tip, don't replace it with one!

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, I'm still poking around trying to find a cross over chart for basically more brands of spark plugs

that NGK is like 10 bucks and I can get Autolite Iridiums, I think, locally for about 3-4

however, the kiddos at the local store seem to have thrown away the charts

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
HackA,
Try sparkplugs.com. They have a complete crossover available. I think the ND crossover was IX22 for $11. Here is some info they had about the Autolite Iridium. It isn't a real Iridium. "Autolite has introduced an iridium-enhanced plug (the iridium content is too low to call it an iridium plug) we do not consider this in the same class as Denso, NGK or Champion.
SIDENOTE: Thus far the tech's we have spoken with report no problems using iridium plugs with Nitrous."

Ken

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no wonder they are cheaper!

thanks and I'll dig into that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts