Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NGK spark plug thingies that push on to the threaded stud. How many do you need. I may have enough.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Aaron, I've got some of the standard NGK spark plug caps (5k ohom) what I need are the non-resistor caps....or the little thingies that screw onto the end of the plug so I can use the common auto type caps. I need six of them.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
I probably have a bunch, as I throw them into the box everytime I buy some plugs, as I use those puch on type that don't need em. I'll look tomorrow.

scott

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I have some extra non-resistor caps. I use them because the D8HA plugs don't come with the little thingy. I can send you 2 of the non-resistor caps tomorrow from the shop.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Aaron...where do you get them? Are you talking about the little metal thingies...or the plastic caps?

Typically plugs without the little thingie use resistor caps...and plugs with the little thingies can use non-resistor.

I love it when we get all technical and shit.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Technical? I keep reading your posts and its clear to me, but everyone still thinks you want caps, not those little metal thingys that you really want.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Aaron is a goddamn maniac. He'd be great on a swat team. They get as far as "We want you too....." and by then he would have killed the bad guys, the hostages and a couple of cops and would be modifying his gun.
If we ever have anything really important to tell him we'll have to tackle him and sit on him while we talk.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well... if you move the words around just a little bit, I would have been a help. Thats why I list things seperately and a short sentence, just in case I'm reading it.

Aaron

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
JB, i have only found one this morning. If it is worth it, I'll mail it to you.

scott

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Scott,
I have a bunch, but just to make sure I'm not pulling an Aaron lets clarify.

I am going to send JohnnyB atleast 6 screw on things for spark plugs?

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Thanks bros... I knew between the two of you it would get worked out.

JohnnyB

PS. Made me a bitchin valve spring compressor today. Way better than my old home made vise grip compressor that made me want to commit suicide every time I used it.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
I always use a c-clamp with a half inch socket that has two holes in the side of the socket opposite each other to put in a 1/2 inch breaker bar . Works pretty well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts