Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestion about what events to attend at NH Bike Week. I was thinking about the Kancamagus Highway tour. Last Year I finally made it to a Laconia NH Bike Week, one day, the last Saturday. This year I have both weekends and Wednesday free.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
friday the 13th, Rochester Fairgrounds, half mile pro dirt track, 10K purse, practice @ 5pm., 20 bucks was the admission price last year. good show if the weather holds. If any Mainiacs want to ride, I think a few guys might be leaving from the motorcycle shop in freeport @ 3:30. I'll be inside turn 1 for practice. hope see you there. cheers, bcr

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
and THE premier event is at nhms on 6/16... the uscra will have a day to remember featuring many caferacers and other vintage racers from across the continent. super bikes, great people, and wicked fun.
-parks

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
If you don't make it to Rochester Friday, there's shorttrack racing Saturday night the 14th. at Jolly Roger Motosports Park in East Lempster, N.H. and then again on Sunday, 12:00 at Canaan Speedway (Exit 16, not too far from 89). Both great dirt tracks.
I'll be duking it out in the "Senior B" class, my son will be in Vintage, look for #39 and stop by the pits. I can always use a push start!

FR

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Hill climbs at Gunstock is Wednesday. Might be worth checking out if they are back on the big hill.
Been meaning to finally attend the Rochester 1/2 mile too. Big purses=good competition.

Yeah, take Monday off and check out the vintage racing starting at 10 am at Loudon.

The Kanc is horrible to ride during bike week IMHO.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
They have one day set aside for bikes only to climb Mt Washington. I've done that one time (one a MC) with cars on the road, it would be much more fun without the cars. I'm not sure what day it is, it may be a web site look up deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts