Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw this on you tube. I'd never seen a camera taking it from the rear. kinda interesting from this perspective.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Jeez they are going so slow it's hard to tell where they are on the track.
They exit six and I'm thinking ok, ok should be at 8 about now...and they are just cresting the hill.
Maybe it's in slow mo or something :)
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Jeez they are going so slow it's hard to tell where they are on the track.
They exit six and I'm thinking ok, ok should be at 8 about now...and they are just cresting the hill.
Maybe it's in slow mo or something :)
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i left a nice comment for you there senor branson. theyre doing what, like 140's?? according to the ticker. going that slow youd think the camera man would be able to keep that camera in focus all of the time.

maybe you can sell them youre used knee pucks.

jc

Edited by - joe c on Dec 18 2007 11:11:14 PM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i left a nice comment for you there senor branson. theyre doing what, like 140's?? according to the ticker. going that slow youd think the camera man would be able to keep that camera in focus all of the time.

maybe you can sell them youre used knee pucks.

jc

Edited by - joe c on Dec 18 2007 11:11:14 PM

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i watched it last night again and I kept saying to myself OK we're on the front straight now we'll see em accelerate . . .and it never seems to happen.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i watched it last night again and I kept saying to myself OK we're on the front straight now we'll see em accelerate . . .and it never seems to happen.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
that perspective reminds me of riding in the back of a pickup and making sure your empties don't fly out.
Family vacations were great back then

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
that perspective reminds me of riding in the back of a pickup and making sure your empties don't fly out.
Family vacations were great back then

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Hey, the techno crap music takes it from a 140 to at least a 128s... ucka ucka ucka ucka.... HEP ME HEP ME!

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts