Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
yeah, uch giannini is who you want to see if you are serious about pockets and want to win. he eeks out every spare bit of hp out of those twosmokes. wouldn't recommend one of his thoroughbreds if you can't do topend maintainence. but his bikes are the bar in u.s. pocket racing.

tex

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
it would be funny to see mt son on one of those when he is 5. i don't really know how i could fit on one of those things. the freakin rieju is small as it is. fuck it...lets get em. serious pit bike racing.

matt

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
we can clear out the benches in one of the garages one night and race an oval. or set up a course in the parking lot behind the garages. i bet they dont run more than a weekend.

jc

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Lilbull, I have both of those bikes posted in this thread. I'll let you race one for a night if you come up to Sugarhill Speedway in the spring.
We race every other Sat. night in the summer.

I was thinking about reworking the cag to look like an old cafe racer with a big tank and MIG up a seat pan. Would be great for a laugh.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
my favorite is at the drag races in the pits you will see the biggest 400lbs monsters cruzing around the pits on those dinkly little pocket bikes. I saw one once where it looked like if he sneezed his as would suck the bike right in. Of course I'm not one to talk but then again I don't try to ride pocket bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts