Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all. i'm currently in the tear-down phase of my '87 kz305, and was looking for a few things. a simplified wiring diagram (with street lighting), bodywork (tank and tail similar to hoopsnakes 250) and lastly, a good service manual. if there is a factory manual as opposed to a clymer, i'd love to know where to find it. i'll post some pics once some progress has been made. thanks!

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Prolly find a factory manual at your local dealer. Be aware they assume a certain level of knowledge whereas Clymers are writen assuming you have none. Having both might be a good.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Prolly find a factory manual at your local dealer. Be aware they assume a certain level of knowledge whereas Clymers are writen assuming you have none. Having both might be a good.

·
Registered
38 Posts
dreg14, good to see someone else is doing a kawasaki. My tank is standard Z250 as found on 78-85 models with the exception of the rear mount tab being relocated to clear the seat and frame reworked to suit. This was done to allow the tail unit to fit how I wanted. The tail itself is a replica Ducati 750ss "green frame". I dont know much about Ducati's so cant tell you what that means but the unit is made by a mob in Australia called classic motocycle fibreglass, tho I bought mine from aus ebay, they come up quite often and are cheap, about A$90.

·
Registered
38 Posts
dreg14, good to see someone else is doing a kawasaki. My tank is standard Z250 as found on 78-85 models with the exception of the rear mount tab being relocated to clear the seat and frame reworked to suit. This was done to allow the tail unit to fit how I wanted. The tail itself is a replica Ducati 750ss "green frame". I dont know much about Ducati's so cant tell you what that means but the unit is made by a mob in Australia called classic motocycle fibreglass, tho I bought mine from aus ebay, they come up quite often and are cheap, about A$90.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts