Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Norton Gathering yesterday at Washington Crossing park in Bucks County, PA. Really great meet, almost perfect weather. Tons of amazeballs bikes. You couldnt swing a dead cat with out hitting for example an R90S/6 and it likely would have been orange smoke.

Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories Motorcycling Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And of course the sweetest of them all, my 2007 Sport1000. Freshly lined plastic tank giving me zero problems, running smooth and effortless after sitting for a long winter, started right up without even a trickle charge. Will take you from 80-100mph on the interstate for passing and then lean over for the exit ramp and attack some twisty rural roads. This bike is fucking AWESOMESAUCE. Best bike ever built in the universe, ever, hands down, end of conversation. Ducati rules!
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Markus, what tires did you end up putting on your Sport? Diablos? When the bike works it works "Awesomesauce", my issue has always been the build quality on them is so poor that to get to the Awesomesauce you have to eat a lot of shit burgers. Your S1000 is way more modified than mine, and it shows, probably why your bike is better than mine as well.

I need to get to the GOTNs one of these days. It looks like great fun. Got any more details on the trident with the BMW wheels and the weirdo but oh so cool frame?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i believe they are the rosso corsa which is supposed to have a harder center compound.

My last post was kinda tongue in cheek overboard for your reading pleasure. A bit of counterbalance.

I'm pretty sure that was a T150. i dont know much but the owner cut a section of the tank and welded in a little oil tank in there. He said it still holds 4 gallons. He kick started it up easily, surprisingly quiet.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I never seem to be able to make it out there. Looks like a great turnout.

My wife and I were married in that park.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha, as i walked by it i said to myself, ohhhhhh the cr.net guys are going to love this!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts