Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so my new gig is selling off thousands of parts ,many really sought after items
like a new never mounted just dusty dunstall kit full frame mount fairing and dash seas tail etc
i know how to do simple research as in to value but am open to value suggestions
i will post up images and maybe get some ideas of it being a repro kit or original
we want to sell it so if any of you fancy it pm me
also have a new featherbed frame/swinger with a norton 750 twin ready to fit in
the engine needs work though
got a beautiful looks to be p11 seat and side covers/bat box tail light etc

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Ok, we need pictures

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Most parts sold today that are marked as Dunstall never saw the light of day in Dunstall catalog. That said, there are a still a few genuine parts around. Please post pics and I'll see if I can tell what you have there.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most parts sold today that are marked as Dunstall never saw the light of day in Dunstall catalog. That said, there are a still a few genuine parts around. Please post pics and I'll see if I can tell what you have there.
yep pics in an hour

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shit i got interupted and dint shoot everything
ill be doing more later see what you think
frame as well
engine is an atlas 750 i t norton dunstall kit first group 181.JPG norton dunstall kit first group 184.JPG norton dunstall kit first group 197.JPG hink

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
norton atlas dunstal group 3 010.JPG norton atlas dunstal group 3 011.JPG

and a repairable used unit
it appears that we have the monting brackets as well
simple 3/32 or so x 3/4 steel flatbar in different sizes depending on where they are meant to mate tyo frame
main bracket at front steer tube is a fabbed up deal with a simple half saddle fit pulled up tight \by a garden variety 5/16 symetricl ubolt,like used on exhaust pipes at slipover fit junctions

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have any Japanese stuff for sale?
yes we do ,name your poison , shoot me a list of wants here or by pm whichever you prefer
we dont have much japenese in 4 stroke street iron ,
the h2 rd350/400's titan lots of small bore jap 2t trailbikes,vmx
a nice clean cx500 turbo if you fancy that
i kind of fancy it i would love to own it they are a giggle to ride buy are thirsty as fook

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any Japanese stuff for sale?
yes we do ,name your poison , shoot me a list of wants here or by pm whichever you prefer
we dont have much japenese in 4 stroke street iron ,
the h2 rd350/400's titan lots of small bore jap 2t trailbikes,vmx
a nice clean cx500 turbo if you fancy that
i kind of fancy it i would love to own it they are a giggle to ride buy are thirsty as fook

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Looks very much like an early Dunstall Atlas fairing or a locally made copy. The original Atlas fairing had a clear screen over the headlamp IIRC, so it may be a Dick's Cycle West (Racer 1) or similar replica.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts