Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
love nose art....so much so it is going on most of my bikes....

Rutan has always had those sideburns. The man is brilliant however, the vari-ez is one of the neatest planes ever created.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
love the "kills" on the engine nacelle too....kills representing all the aircraft ss1 has surpassed in altitude.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
um....he ain't been to the moon yet and one of the stickers is a lunar lander.
I'm thinking its a cool looking chronology of better than average flying machines.
cheers, bcr

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
i too am an obsessed fan of nose art! particulary from the WWII european theater! the form is nearly inseperable from traditional tattoo imagery too; my other insatiable pleasure...

·
Registered
187 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

love the "kills" on the engine nacelle too....kills representing all the aircraft ss1 has surpassed in altitude.
That is just to show all the milestones in aviation history. I am pretty sure capsule that landed on the moon went higher than this ship will ever go.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by kawtoy

quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

That is just to show all the milestones in aviation history. I am pretty sure capsule that landed on the moon went higher than this ship will ever go.
yeah I know...I was just messing around...but usually when you do see those silouettes on things it is the kills...

is anybody else bothered by the fact that the trip costs $200,000 per seat and people are lining up to pay?

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
well it certainly bothers me less than people spending $200,000 to fully sod and landscape golf-course-green lawns for opulent, palacial mansions in fuggin ARIZONA!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts