Cafe Racer Forum banner

Not Half Fast Racing Schedule

2K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  joe c 
dude, i think im in for all of the ahrma races. im hoping. i think its doable. keep me posted about mid o. dont forget, pre entry closes a month prior. im definitely in for beaver run. i'll go to summit for both races but probably wont race. be sure to keep on me about it. i have some great jobs comming in it looks like, so...i think i can!

anyone else??? whats up with you jeremy??

jc

summit i wont have health insurance for. i might still go out, but i wont be able to go fast. if you bug me about mid o, i'll probably pony up and go.

later
jc

since i have such good influences here, marshall bucky turnball etc...im hoping to be convinced to go race at some other tracks. at least, thats what im hoping. ive been cutting back on just about everything and paying on everything to actually prep myself for making a big push for next season. i'll do plenty of racing this year, but i'm looking at the long haul. but dont worry, i'll still wreak havoc with you guys!!!

and i cant wait!

j

since i have such good influences here, marshall bucky turnball etc...im hoping to be convinced to go race at some other tracks. at least, thats what im hoping. ive been cutting back on just about everything and paying on everything to actually prep myself for making a big push for next season. i'll do plenty of racing this year, but i'm looking at the long haul. but dont worry, i'll still wreak havoc with you guys!!!

and i cant wait!

j

forks, i have the ones i bent. i have a set of 550's that someone gave me, remember??? i was going to put them on my street bike, but if you want em back. i have piles of tubes and sliders etc...nothing good though. alot of its a mess. either rust or something. the 550 setup is the 2nd nicest i have. the cutbacks are only really that the uscra is going to save me money since they have only schduled a couple of races at nhios this year. that and i havent upgraded my bike other than what you know about. when you come here for summit i want to talk to you about ome of my plans. i think you'll give me the best advice. i think i need some direction with my toys. anyway, let me know about the forks. kirsten is comming up in a few weeks, so if you want em, we can work a deal out for transit.

jc

yeah??? i know how much it must suck to lose your period ceriani's (pronounced cheriani) especialy when they are lost in all of those featherbed frames and grimeca brakes and manx tanks. i also asked marshall if he had anything and he said probably not.

just a joke
later man
and see you at summit. im looking forward to it. hey, i think they only run the real vintage stuff on saturday, so maybe we can hit some bars in town here on saturday night. i think mike dylan and tim are comming in too. there are some cool bars baltimore.

later
j

that and you wouldnt want any of that speed and reliability to rub off. like my joke about the ceriani's?? (from the display case.) send me some pics of your project too. im dying to see how nicely you can put together a jappy.

jc

come on, you can be more creative than that now im sure. aaron, dont worry you'll get used to it. i still have the oiler for my triumph hooked up for the chain. do most people still do it that way??

j

i cant remember where that oil line goes to. does it go up to the top of the oil tank or something like that?? or maybe it disappears behind one of the engine covers. jeremy just reminded me of it. the guy who had the bike before me, his wife used to always complain the it used to fling grease all over her pants on that side. i figured that was probably why. it never bothered me though.

what do you do to shut them off??

j

is that what that thing does??? i never fucked with it because everything seemed to work and no one ever told me what it did! i never read anything about it in the manual i got with the bike. i have one of the original factory owners manuals for it. pretty cool i forgot that that thing was even in there!!! cool.

j

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.