Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Pic #11 is pretty funny..... now lets have a kubota/JD duel. you name the place. uh on second thought you have a trailer.
Guy

The bike breaker

·
Registered
127 Posts
I resent the coment about the small dick relation with the boats listed, I had been a formula owner for the last 6 yrs. untill recently and my dick is just fine. I traded down to a new Stingray 240CS so I could do some camping. Im not sure if i would put Donzi in the same catagory as Formula. Maybe yrs. ago but they have been slipping as of late. Imho anyways.
Guy

The bike breaker

·
Registered
127 Posts
I can see how one would come to the conclusion of the look at me attitude, Kinda like the covertible auto syndrome but to the tenth power though. On the other hand go fasts are quite a pretty design. I appreciate my Stingray's practicality but out of the water it looks like a baluga whale. There seems to be an even mix of speedboats and cruisers at out marina. It's too bad that the majority of the go fast people are stuck up snobs. My Formula was a 1984 model 242 LS and I think because of age didnt really fit in with the snob crowd anyways.
I based my opinion of Donzi on some other owners I had talked to, Google disussions and my perceived cost vs. quality comparison. Im one of those people that think that high prices mean better quality. Doesnt always work though. This spring before I bought the Stingray I went to just about every marina around and remember Donzi as being surprisenly affordable. At least compared to Formula anyways.
Guy
What are we doing talking about boats here? LOL

The bike breaker

1 - 3 of 3 Posts