Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOTHALFAST is #81 in the world on the namco.com website. Man we rock... also when I can get the new time posted we should be right around #75. Very cool stuff.

Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
um, what are you talking about?? maybe you should enlighten us. i thought namco was just video games. wassup??

jc

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
aw, enlighten us oh great one

he's talking about racing, we are in the racing forum

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAlllrrighteee thennnnn.

Yeah I'm talking about racing... we are in the racing forum.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey, not bad, up to 72!! i didnt see that button on the page i was looking at. seems like there was too much to look at. was at chris marshalls party last night. lots of fun. frank and cathy smith were there. those guys travel!

joe

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello Joe,
Went riding and boating in Maine today. My Triumph really is such a great street bike. I took my brother out and he was driving the bike I bought my father (Honda 750 four) and my Triumph definately out grunted the Honda. Anyway I know your a Triumph fan so I'd encourage the British thing. I broke 105 mph on the TR6 on back roads, I forgot what its like to be hooligan hanging out with old guys like you. Did you talk to Chris?

Aaron
Joe also check out the this list.
http://www.namco.co.jp/home/cs/ps2/motogp2/ranking/rec/donington/wet-on.html

·
Registered
73 Posts
Why don't you ever seem to stop by the Riley Residence, with that 441 of yours? Ya might like a little mud riding.

quote:
Hello Joe,
Went riding and boating in Maine today. My Triumph really is such a great street bike. I took my brother out and he was driving the bike I bought my father (Honda 750 four) and my Triumph definately out grunted the Honda. Anyway I know your a Triumph fan so I'd encourage the British thing. I broke 105 mph on the TR6 on back roads, I forgot what its like to be hooligan hanging out with old guys like you. Did you talk to Chris?

Aaron
Joe also check out the this list.
http://www.namco.co.jp/home/cs/ps2/motogp2/ranking/rec/donington/wet-on.html

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey, 105 huh??? thats pretty fast. with those crap assed british brakes you probably didnt stop til you got home!! what kinda boat??? you know im going to block on wednesday. we do a week of mooring ball watching on kirstens parents boat. actually, we do sail on occasion. they are bringing the windsurfer along for me to play on. i still havent figured out how to tack and jibe the damned thing. old guy jokes huh??? maybe you should check the time of this post. i guess if i was so full of anxioty like you are, id be up all night too. hey, i guess this weekend probably gives you a little more insight on why i like hanging with mike so much. yeah, i talked to chris. he might have been too drunk to remember talking about it though. i dropped him an email to remind him. he had a cool party over the weekend. there were some really fucked up people there. really great fun. the best party ive been to since living in boston. he has a really excellent place. if it ever gets done it will be really very cool.

mikes going to have the x6 up and going he hopes. watch out man. i thin hes got it in for you!

j

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got it for me, like he wants to beat me or got it for me, like he thinks I'm cute.

I've actually been going over what the perfect 250 gp bike was in my head I do believe the X6 was one of my choices.

Aaron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts