Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Leo,

you have seen the bike in person. If you look closely some of those pics were taken at last years detonation show.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
that's snuffy smith's old bike. snuffy was THE BEST! he is definitely missed!

texy

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
No rearsets? What a hunk of crap......pretty....but hte guy is a tool for never putting on proper rearsets and obviously is some kind of a poseur douchebag for even touching the bike in the first place. What a fuck.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
yo lee,

you better check yourself kid. snuffy new more about triumphs, nortons, and beezers than most. he died before he could finish this bike. have a little respect bro!

tex

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
it actually does. but i think he was just making fun of how some people bash a bike for not having rearsets to go with they're low bars. being sarcastic is how i took it.
so were all good here fellows. it just got lost in translation from type to mouth. happens a lot on the internet.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Indeed, Texy pull yer panties up bubba.....

It's all in good fun. Yes I see there's rearsets of a sort, but if it were anything other than an old brit bike someone would pop off with something similar to the above but be all serious about it. Most of the "hackjobs" that some here love to bash have stock peg locations farther rearward that this bike. Just an observation.

I'm trying on my cafe/bitch hat so I can fit in...how'm I doin'? ;)

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
sorry lee. i just miss some of the old masters that have died recently and get kinda defensive. i get it (tahnks pampa)!

just sort of makes you realize how sweet and short life really can be.

cheers,

texy

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
That my friend is well said indeed! No apology needed amigo, all in good fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts