Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
for starters this isn't a freak out, nor am i suprised at his lack of creativity and like me you take the time to to post pointless opinions on a forum. that said why does anyone post an opinion online or for that matter become a member of a forum just to defend a guy that he by his own admission he isn't the greatest fan of?

...connoisseur of slack...

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
yawn....anyone else bored with this shit?

seriously, someone needs to take this thread out back and whack it in the head with a shovel. repeatedly.

·
Registered
687 Posts
forgive me, i forgot myself for a moment. the only thing i feel really passionate about is the defamation of others.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
snork,

you don't like what you see my man.....fuckin' change the channel.

don't get yourself all in a lather because you don't like someones stuff.

build your own bike. celebrate it in your own way. dude is just doing what he likes and paying his rent.

i just so happen to like the dudes sense of humor.

no need to tell me to shut up.....that's just rude!

tex

http://groups.google.com/group/PhillyVinMoto

·
Registered
687 Posts
hey now don't take things so seriously, the initial over reaction was merely jest if i had meant it i would have sent it to you personally. how is one to gage whats rude on this forum given the shit talking that goes around... i've never flamed anyone here and would have to laugh at myself for getting that worked up. and what the fuck is up with becoming a member just to jump in a pointless argument.jesus people...

and yes i am a huge cock loving ***...

Edited by - snorkelfork on Feb 06 2008 3:52:21 PM

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
it wouldn't have been so bad except this is like the 30th time we have had a a "discussion" about carpy.

maybe we should just rename the forum the carpy fan/hate club.

at this point we all know how everybody feels about hims and talking or reading about it more is like masturbating with a cheese grater - slightly amusing but mostly painful.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
yo, as it has now come up twice - I didn't join the forums for this thread - only afterwards realized that its the only thread I have posted. No - I am member for I want to build my own bike to a sweet cafe racer - so far been mostly reading and lurking as I haven't had a chance to get really started with my bike.

I can see how my posts might have seemed like defending carpy is the mission of my life. Not the case.

peace.

--
xr650l
wr426
cb360
rd125

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i admire the guy for making a living at it. hes a houshold name in caferacers, thats a pretty big deal. he admittedly puts some serious time and energy into his stuff. im sure he gets paid well. i dont like most of his bikes as i think they are too much of a physical cliche. i like to combine the modern and old school with the jap bikes since they arent pure cafe bikes in the true sense. (my opinion) i also like the minimal look. if the bike wasnt finished, it should have been noted somehow in the pic. or at least stand on the other side of it. maybe it was going through inspection and needed the speedo hooked up. or something. who knows.

the 350 isnt my gig. personally, i think its ugly. but people buy ugly shit. he probably is laughing all of the way to the bank. i build ugly shit for people all of the time.

jc

i dont know shit

21 - 33 of 33 Posts