Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Who is going? Every year I swear I am not going to work it again, and every year I keep doing it. I will be there fitting and selling Arai's like normal so check me out at The Servie Pavilion.

Hope to see lots of you there!

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
werd! i'll be up friday and sunday.

geeto....i'll give you a call monday night or tueday day to go over everything. we're still a GO for thursday load in and friday at the gallery.

peace,

tex

p.s. - jersey....see you there.

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
quote:Originally posted by texmawby

werd! i'll be up friday and sunday.

geeto....i'll give you a call monday night or tueday day to go over everything. we're still a GO for thursday load in and friday at the gallery.

peace,

tex

p.s. - jersey....see you there.
Still a go, the only slight change is that we might take the bike to the gallery first and then bring it over to the show.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I'll be there Friday, Saturday, and Sunday working the Royal Enfield booth. The Long Island dealer is bringing Billy Joel's RE cafe that he built for him. I've never seen it, supposed to be a very pretty bike. It will either be in the RE space or over at Cafe Racer mag's "Cafe Coral".

I'll try to swing by the NYC Vin Moto booth, Sat @1, and certainly hope to see folks swing by the RE camp to say hey.

Cheers,
Leo

·
Registered
692 Posts
I'll be there . Plan on riding ( weather pending ) . See you all at the show ! Any room to park at the VinMoto booth ?

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Wanker

I'll be there . Plan on riding ( weather pending ) . See you all at the show ! Any room to park at the VinMoto booth ?
ever been to the show? It is at the javits center. There is motorcycle parking in front of the building on 11th ave (basically you pull into the loading alcove and it is on the right. In snowstorms it looks like a bmw motorcycle showroom, but for the most part even it it rains there will usually be about 20 bikes parked out front, more if the skies are clear.

Considering that the unions have to move bikes in and out of the show (at a cost of $700 last year) I am going to go ahead and say no to parking at the vinmoto booth. Especially since if you park it at the booth your bike is stuck there till we do load out on sunday. That being said once you are inside you are more than welcome to come hang out with us and if you don't want to lug around the various crap you are going to buy you can drop your stuff with us as well, althouhg if you buy something really cool we might not give it back.

·
Registered
227 Posts
J. and I will be there Friday; will be at the VinMoto booth for awhile. Not sure when yet. Please dress APPROPRIATELY for your visit to the VinMoto booth; you will want to look good for the fabulous star photo I'll be taking of ya.
Beth

1 - 15 of 15 Posts