Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Geets - you know to close this out we have to have an extended argument followed by drinking beers at the event. It's tradition. I would love to see you there.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Are you going, Biggles?

I'm sure Jag would love to have a beer with you.
Be a long drive for WW.
seat isn't done on his triumph anyway

·
Registered
893 Posts
Just bumping this to include the latest flyer with bands finalized. Hope to see some of you there!

wp_ss_20150813_0001.png

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
will there be some whitetrash there ? ill need somone to hang with
it's Brooklyn white trash so you'll be classing up the joint.

Serious Question to Derby: Will there be a moment of silence this year for the death of the show and for those that didn't make it to the last one? Seems oddly appropriate....

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
it's Brooklyn white trash so you'll be classing up the joint.

Serious Question to Derby: Will there be a moment of silence this year for the death of the show and for those that didn't make it to the last one? Seems oddly appropriate....
Tex held a moment of silence for you missing the show two years ago. It was kinda funny because people were asking - who died?

So why is this the last show again? Works is moving? Brooklyn said no more on the permits?

·
Registered
893 Posts
well theres Ray Abeta stickers

·
Registered
893 Posts
Tex held a moment of silence for you missing the show two years ago. It was kinda funny because people were asking - who died?

So why is this the last show again? Works is moving? Brooklyn said no more on the permits?
erik's lease is up. I see a condo high rise in that corner's future.

btw geets I was at Team Obsolete's open shop last night on Gold St. Twas my first time there. Very cool seeing all those bikes. Caught up with Larry. Got a little tour of the basement from Roper. Rob gave a speech about the team and some of the history. Then dave and rob rolled out the mv triple to start up outside on the street and shatter some windows.

And if that wasnt enough...free beer and hors deveors! Can't beat that. Great way to spend a thursday evening.

- - - Updated - - -

I need one of these!!!!!

Can someone send me some in trade for some local goods from columbus?
i will throw some in my car. then i just need a reminder with your mailing address.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Geeto, come out.
Fly in, rent truck, drive back with some of your collection.

Win Win.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
erik's lease is up. I see a condo high rise in that corner's future.

btw geets I was at Team Obsolete's open shop last night on Gold St. Twas my first time there. Very cool seeing all those bikes. Caught up with Larry. Got a little tour of the basement from Roper. Rob gave a speech about the team and some of the history. Then dave and rob rolled out the mv triple to start up outside on the street and shatter some windows.

And if that wasnt enough...free beer and hors deveors! Can't beat that. Great way to spend a thursday evening.

- - - Updated - - -

i will throw some in my car. then i just need a reminder with your mailing address.
he hasn't done an open shop in years. bummer I missed it.

will PM mailing address.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
It's shocking to me that I moved to a place with a functioning Sam Ash from a place where the original store couldn't support itself.

only 9? clearly you are not trying hard enough. As always I completely overestimate myself as a double digit asshole at least.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Great fuckin day

21 - 40 of 46 Posts