Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NYC VinMoto friend MotorGrrl has decided to go ahead with the idea for a vintage swap meet in Brooklyn! Saturday October 4th noon- 7pm. The meet will take place at MotorGrrl which is located at 117 Metropolitan Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211 ph: 718.384.0811 more info at: www.motorgrrl.com There will be booth or seller spaces available (for FREE!) to anyone interested in selling off their 'excess' parts, bikes, gear etc. Get rid of the unwanted and pick up some new projects! Here is a link to the flier:

Please spread the word and pass it on! If there is decent turn-out we might see a NEW annual event here in Brooklyn.

-Rosko

ps- Dibs on anything I want.

·
Registered
44 Posts
what a shame, i just moved from greenpoint brooklyn, to louisville ky, good luck out there to all.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I spent my basic training near Louisville. Can't imagine a better area to ride a bike. Of course, I did all my sightseeing by foot.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Damn , Dude . If you posted earlier I would of made time to swing down . Just got it @ almost 5:00 . Bummer .

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I went. It was more of a yard sale for motorgrrl than it was a true swpa meet but the turn out was ok. I scored, did anybody else? who knows.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
cb750 bottom end. Alcoa Rods, Gun Drilled Crank, Knife Edged Counterweights, Lightened flywheel, case bored to accept 1036cc liners. $50. Admittedly the rods and crank are all that was good in the motor but hell the Rods are worth $50.

Jim you would have made out like a cheerleader on prom night, probably would have gotten yourself in a lot of trouble too. There were a couple of really nice T500 parts bikes (on the verge of being runners) including a January build 1970 with early emblems and tank rack (Cheap).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts