Cafe Racer Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Bike looks great how did she perform at barber.
I have a question for you, im using the same throttle that you have with a motoin pro cable and there doesn't seem to be enough length in the cable to get a full 1/4 turn out of it. What cable are you using or did you modify one? Thanks,

·
Registered
320 Posts
Bike looks great how did she perform at barber.
I have a question for you, im using the same throttle that you have with a motoin pro cable and there doesn't seem to be enough length in the cable to get a full 1/4 turn out of it. What cable are you using or did you modify one? Thanks,

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey pj, gt any pics of that perimeter frame your talking about??? ive only ever seen one. the one i rode. what did you do about a gas tank? post em up. id like to see someone elses take on it.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey pj, gt any pics of that perimeter frame your talking about??? ive only ever seen one. the one i rode. what did you do about a gas tank? post em up. id like to see someone elses take on it.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
chris' bike i rode for a season. this bike handles fantastic. it really needs a built motor to feel right though. no swing arm bracing, and its got an sl swinger on it.

also, a side note, i know stan has gone through quite a bit of testing with the swingarms. his bracing looks very very similar. (though no front facing arms). but i know hes built a lot of jigs to measure twisting on the frames and other components. though i have to say, im not a fan of that frame bracing, the sa does not seem way off base from what i have seen.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
chris' bike i rode for a season. this bike handles fantastic. it really needs a built motor to feel right though. no swing arm bracing, and its got an sl swinger on it.

also, a side note, i know stan has gone through quite a bit of testing with the swingarms. his bracing looks very very similar. (though no front facing arms). but i know hes built a lot of jigs to measure twisting on the frames and other components. though i have to say, im not a fan of that frame bracing, the sa does not seem way off base from what i have seen.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Sorry guys for the delay in getting back about the Barber race. The bike rode great at barber, but had some motor issues and lost a cyclinder on the last lap of sundays race. Think I burnt up one the cam holders on the right side or something....will find out once I tear into the motor.

Heres a couple pics from the event:

..our compound

...Todd and I talking for a bit. It was nice talking to him...hadnt seen or talked with him in a long time.

Hope to see you guys at the track next season!!
Greg

81 - 89 of 89 Posts