Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every way I try to figure it....it's about six hours to Aarons barn from my house. Freakin lame ass tree huggers have kept anyone from building one freakin single major highway from east/west through vermont and NH. You know it's only 100 miles in a straight line from my house to NHIS....it's 200 miles on the road. Yeah...that's good for the environment....every single one of the 100,000s of people going from NY to NH and maine every year have to drive twice as far and use twice the fuel and create twice the pollution.

It's 150 miles in a straight line from my house to Aaron's barn....the quickest route on the roads is 300 miles....VIA BOSTON! which is 50 miles SOUTH of me!

Yes...it's ALL ABOUT ME! Don't these people know I have places to go and don't have time to screw around.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
buy a helicopter or hire a bush pilot for the weekend.

you'll be there in a half hour.

tex's 2 cents

"bitches!"

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
good answer tex! jbs neighbors wont complain about an airfield if they dont complain about the motorcross track right?? jb, i can get you a good deal on a bell 222 with low hours if youd like.

jc

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quite the Maine contingent forming up there. Take pics...mostly of the crashes please.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Can I just say Aaron sucks? I found myself walking through the woods behind my house yesterday, thinking "ok... I could put a jump here... a berm there... cut those bushes down over there..."

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
That looks like a kick ass time. Is this normal for middle aged man to be ripping around on a DS-80 or XR-100? Who cares. Yep, I have already started the clearing process for a portion of my track. Got several configurations as it stands now. Berms and table tops to come. I can foresee a Trials course in addition.
Nice job Aaron.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
you guys missed it. the weekend pretty much had everything. chicks, booze, jeremy almost getting laid, 6 people complaining they had sore asses, aaron flipped out once even. and johnny boudwah was just a maniac. dude, there is something wrong with you. branson, you should make it nect year if it al goes off again. it was quite the show.

thanks arron

you suck as a host.

jc

"i actually get paid to think"

jc

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I gotta try to make it next year. Definately going to get myself a dirt bike for next year.
The Hodaka is just too nice and too rare a bird to be tearing up. I should sell it. It goes pretty good though.....but I like modern suspension on a dirt bike.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
345 Posts
Wow, Clancypants as a kitchen bitch - I totally see that, what color apron was he wearing?

Aarron you got a nice little play ground there sorry I couldn't make it, maybe next year.

Alex

"Dude just connect the dots on the track and you'll be ok"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts