Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i decided to drive a 120 mile round trip, made it about a third of the way to the half way point and my snazzy new o2 sensor bung plug fell out. the threads were a bit mangled after i finally found it on the road, so it now has a spark plug in it. luckily i was close to my wifes folks house, so i stopped by for a repair job and some dinner. i'll try again next time w/ some loctite.

also how do you safety wire flush mount stuff.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Explain, all the bungs I've seen are weld in.

I'd be planning out how I was gonnna rig it up with a spark plug for a flame thrower setup anyhoo.

FYI developped a new personal safety wire rule today; If you wire something that's totally functional but a little ugly leave it alone. You WILL rewire it twenty times to get it to look as good as it did the first time.

Part 2; Partially wiring a bike causes all the fasteners that never work loose to fall off.

Part 3; If you're working on your ex's kid's bike DO NOT ride it around the neighborhood before giving it back if your motivation is to be rid of it ASAP.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is the lambda sensor experiement. i am stealing a narrowband off a car this evening. to at least check if i am lean at wot. this weekend it will be all repainted and wrapped. and hopefully in the next few weeks i will get a paycheck big enough to get a wideband sensor to tune it precise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts