Cafe Racer Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
hey fancy pants al-

ghetto that ride.....don't buff out the spray paint and maybe spray your tag. you've been loosin' street cred with that soccer-mom, fully accessorized, gold rimmed and leather seated non truck.

and the indoor races at middletown start this saturday, get that little yami two stroke runnin' and you'll have a legit reason to wear your leathers for me again before spring.
tt

fr-

i'd love to race the little oval at middletown and need to go look at the rules. all i really have to run is a '71 sl100 which would probably put me on the grid with a bunch of fast-as-stink 8 year olds....so i'll likely just go over and drink spiked coffee (i live about 20 minutes from the fairgrounds) alex does have a little yamaha that could run faster, but i think he's still working on that. but i'll meet you over there and buy you a Bud from the concession stand.

best. tt

quote:
yeah, i keep hearing about this tim guy. someone else i havent crashed in front of.

jc
joe-

yeah, i keep hearin' about you too, and i'll take your challenge. odds are i'll crash in front of you first, or at least crash into your front, or likely back, or if i've been having a good race....perhaps side.

best. timothy

tt, You're on, 'cept it'd probly have to be a soda, 'cause I'll probly be driving back to Ver-freakin-mont when I'm done picking up the cash and trophies. Last year I didn't make the transfer, but that's 'cause I had to start on the second row. If they try that again it'll be asses and elbows into T1.
Know any cheap motels in the area?

FR

quote:
tt, You're on, 'cept it'd probly have to be a soda, 'cause I'll probly be driving back to Ver-freakin-mont when I'm done picking up the cash and trophies. Last year I didn't make the transfer, but that's 'cause I had to start on the second row. If they try that again it'll be asses and elbows into T1.
Know any cheap motels in the area?

FR
fr-

i'm not sure about the hotel situation, but will keep my eyes open the next time i'm near the fairgrounds. looking at the calendar, i can make most every night but the 28th, i'll try to wiggle out and come by for that soda. so what will you be riding?

tt

Edited by - ttilghman on Jan 04 2006 5:23:22 PM

We'll be on a Motardish YZ125, I think I signed up as #19. My son will be riding 125&250 am, I'll be in 600 am and the 40 class, as I'm 40 even though my leathers say I'm 39. I was once. No biggie on the motel thing, I'll probly do expedia when the time comes.
Speed out.

FR

alskee yes lacquer thinner used quickly and carefully on a rag pour the lacquer thinner and rub it quick on the paint .It may dull it but nothing a good hand rubbing compound cant bring back .Use maguiers products works very well,very good waxes and cleaners.

Thanks Gents on the removal info.

Rev timothy,

I was considering tagging a big old skool wild style piece that
reads Vintage. But the wife wasn't going for it, so the paint thinner and elbow work will have to do. Let me know about the OC
racing and when your going to attend so I can make come up.

On the subject of little racers. My little 2 stroke wants to run outside it told me in my sleep. I really haven't had any time to look at it but it would probably take a bit to get it off/snow/worthy. I'm diggin adding some studs on the tires and heading out to your neck of the woods and just go ballistic! U in or R U a flake?

Laters..

fp

Whodaman!

Joe,
I've got MLK day off. I propose we meet at Jay, your choice where/when and shred till the cocktail lounge opens...
I promise to be civil around your GF.

FR

Discussion starter · #40 ·
monday sounds good. we get in on sunday after the banquet. ill drop you a note before friday and we'll make a place.

joe

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.