Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I got these in a stash of parts from Team Obsolete, nobody knew what they were. they are under 30mm (like 23 or 26mm). I have been told they might be ducati but really anything goes.

so what it is and what does it go to.

by the way I know one is bent.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
As you already know, they are goose neck clip ons, used on lots of Italian and Spanish bikes in the sixties. Pretty small for anything over 200cc. I will look thru a couple of my ducati books tonight. The desmo singles sometimes used bars like that, but they would be much bigger.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Are reasonably accurate dims of clamp and bars like too awfully difficult?

·
Registered
783 Posts
yep one's bent....but the question is which one?

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have looked at a ton of bultaco and ducati pics and I haven't seen anything that uses these. Can someone post a pic of something that uses these.

I think the more upright one is the bent one, because the tuck in seems to take an unnatural angle.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
yea, I made that up.

I have seen that style bar on Bultaco Metrallas, some guzzis and ducatis, plus several of those obscure Italian bikes that start with Moto.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Was just looking at an old motorcycle quarterly (1970) and there was a bultaco Matador with a higher goose neck clip on, but not the same as the ones geeto shows.

·
Registered
569 Posts
could be Bultaco matador ... yep that's me.

dch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts