Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
532 Posts
quote:
howdy, folks. Love the site, even the whiners (they're funny). just in case anyone is interested I'm a mc mechanic in upstate ny and also have quite a bit of nos kawi and yamaha parts in stock. thanks much
pete
Hey Pete,
Got any TZ125 friction plates? They are no longer being made and they might fit the air cooled clutch I built for my YA6. Have you ever worked on one of those?

Frank Camillieri

· Registered
532 Posts
quote:
which parts do you need for what triples? have lots of oem kawi gaskets, cables, hard parts, etc. not too many pistons but if you know what sizes you need might have them, too. and if a TZ125 is the same as a TA125, no clutch plates but will do more research. if you can give dimensions maybe there's a full set of Vesrah plates here someplace.

wrench
The problem is the TZ plates are dry type and all the others are wet. I have Barnett but they look like some kind of cork. They last forever running wet and never slip. They also fit about 10 Yamaha models.

FC

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.