Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Now that design is something that will sell like crazy on here.
Especially the guys with big twin Harley cafe racers... I like the concept but it's the wrong engine for this crowd. It's like at Christmas when your aunt buys you that Harley Davidson clock because she knows you like motorcycles. The sentiment is nice but it's like buying her a Kid Rock CD because she likes music. Heck, she even named her dog after that Mozart guy.

EDIT: And not for nothing but if the design is going to be on both sides I'd want a front view on the front and a rear view on the back.

But I do think it's pretty funny that the way the font is set up makes it look like it's implying a Harley is an old man's motorcycle!

And the more I look at it the more I dislike the wings.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Wow, when I saw this I pulled my late model big twin board track repli-racer out of the shed and started rubbing on it.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Not for nothin guys guys but I have an airbrush room here in the house. If you ever want something like this or better customized, say even one of a kind. Just lemmi know. For CN.net members I'll do'm at a big discount. Would be cool just knowing they're out there and with a bike theme I'd be extra motivated. Not tryin to drum up business, that's not why I'm here. Here's a few pics of my stuff. Hope I'm not breaking any forum rule here and I'd be willing to make a donation to CN.net if I am, should anyone take me up on it. DSC_0130.JPG IMG_3793.JPG IMG_4550.JPG IMG_4410.JPG IMG_4406.JPG

·
Banned
1,926 Posts
never underestimate an Historic Ditchpump....... never overestimate camouflage....... this t-shirt may make you stand out like a dick....... I still listen to the kid rock cd grandma bought me because she thought I loved a burning ts50.....

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
I'm really the only one on this forum with an H-D and I won't buy the shirt. It is a Harley specific design and not a generic "motorcycle" design.

I wonder how many people actually remember what this is? I guarantee none of todays generation would have a clue.

·
Registered
23,302 Posts
I'm really the only one on this forum with an H-D and I won't buy the shirt.
Ahem...there are 3 of us...ironically all ironheads. And no I won't buy the shirt either, both because harley lifestyle shit is douchey and I am not old.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts