Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on Other forums for a while now, Like DTT, and Honda Twins. Just now coming over here. Got a few builds in the works, nothing super special. Just special.
thanks for the acceptance.
Kris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sweet! Welcome. Any bike clubs on your side of town? I'm in the metro Detroit area and have a few friends that I will be riding with this year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree in the sound bites..... Sadly no, not really anything organized....Yet.

My business partner and I have a couple buddies we used to ride with regularly, but nothing well organized. I am planning on knocking the dust off my daily ( CB1100F ) as she hasnt been ridden in a few years and putting some miles down though. I live near Lansing, but i work in the Metro area, so Im down there frequently.

We can definitely hook up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sweet. Yeah, I know quite a few people in my area that ride. We can definitely try and get together this summer. I'm also in the Euro car scene in the area too...I have a widebody supercharged E36 M3. We do a lot of meets in and around the Detroit area.

As far as bike scene goes...throughout the summer the city of downtown Royal Oak has weekly Wednesday night bike nights. The city gets flooded with tons of bikes from all kinds of makes, models, styles. It's pretty cool. You should check it out one of these days.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Pics of the Cb1100f please...
I picked up one in sorry, sorry shape a while back. Never got around to rebuilding it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Can't seem to find my 1100 on my phone at the moment, but I too, share your passion for the BMW's of the four wheel variety.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I made the Rearsets that are on that, if you want a set. I still have the CAD Models.

And there is no better sound than a two stroke triple

1 - 11 of 11 Posts