Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, second time trying to post my presentation, I'm from the land of Valentino Rossi, Franco Uncini, Primo Moretti and other champions, I'm 32, been riding motorcycle since I was 6, my dad was a biker enthusiast with some 38 motorcycles owned and my grandfather was a close friend of a local 125cc champion from the 50ies (Giuseppe Lattanzi).
I'm actually riding my father's Moto Guzzi 850 California, my Suzuki Bandit Mk1, my Cimatti Bat Boy, a Piaggio Vespa 125LX and am actually restoring a friend's MI-VAL 125cc Sport.
I've always loved modding my motorcycles bearing in mind that safety comes first.
My bikes:

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Hey, second time trying to post my presentation, I'm from the land of Valentino Rossi, Franco Uncini, Primo Moretti and other champions, I'm 32, been riding motorcycle since I was 6, my dad was a biker enthusiast with some 38 motorcycles owned and my grandfather was a close friend of a local 125cc champion from the 50ies (Giuseppe Lattanzi).
I'm actually riding my father's Moto Guzzi 850 California, my Suzuki Bandit Mk1, my Cimatti Bat Boy, a Piaggio Vespa 125LX and am actually restoring a friend's MI-VAL 125cc Sport.
I've always loved modding my motorcycles bearing in mind that safety comes first.
Welcome... don't think there are very many Guzzi owners floating around here. This is my daily driver... Shitty picture, but you get the idea. I call it "The tractor in a cocktail dress".

Ferry.jpg

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
If there was a Guzzi dealership closer than Seattle ( a 5hr drive) I would be all over a V7

·
Registered
1,647 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys, my dad's California is still running greatly after 46 years and 320.000 kilometers on the clock; drum brakes are really scary but hey they teach you how to ride smoothly without braking :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts