Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
pull the image and post it to the web someplace and use the insert image button to have it show up, or email to one of us and we'll put it up.

me

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Nope, that didn't work either. You guys are fuckin hopeless.

FR

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
And I hope you appreciate the subtle irony af that, considering my complete lack of aptititude on this fuckin "internets".

FR

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:
pull the image and post it to the web someplace and use the insert image button to have it show up, or email to one of us and we'll put it up.

me
so the short answer was 'yes'? e-mail me your address and i'll send you the pic. i don't know how to do that fancy stuff.

Z

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Rossi is amazing. Nearly getting the elbow to touch! I wish we could get tires with that much side grip

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
so the short answer was 'yes'? e-mail me your address and i'll send you the pic. i don't know how to do that fancy stuff.
its really not that hard.
right click on the image in your webrowser, save it to your local disk somewhere.
Go here.
www.imageshack.us
Upload the picture.
use the links to the picture they give you to show the image here between the [ img ] [ /img ] tags

as i said, not that hard to do.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
I second that...what the fuck.
The dude ain't human I tell you.
Nahhh...he couldn't wait until the bike was upright...he just had to get rid of that bug NOW.

JohnnyB

PS....course he could just be adjusting the ear piece he use to fucking TALK TO GOD !!!!

Edited by - jbranson on Dec 16 2005 2:47:52 PM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
actually, ive heard thats how the robots control him from the mothership.

jc

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
fuck that guy.... i am busted drinkin gin right about now and i just heard a cork bust open from champagne..... it is emilys(my wife) last day of radiation/ chemo therapy.... time to heal now and probably get some booty in the next month or so.... i hope

fuck you

matt tanner

·
Registered
345 Posts
matty,

good to hear she's done with the chemo! Now go get some! btw, is there any word on hawks racing schedule for 06?

Peace,

Alex

Whodaman!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts