Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Hoofhearted

If a double Honda doesn't do it how about a triple Yam?

By weslake at 2010-04-25
And considering that they both still have drum brakes, they could probably still race with our local vintage road race club....

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Hoofhearted

If a double Honda doesn't do it how about a triple Yam?

By weslake at 2010-04-25
And considering that they both still have drum brakes, they could probably still race with our local vintage road race club....

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Teazer

Stock CB72/77 by the looks of it. That's what the forks and race kit steering damper appear to be from.
i ask because those spokes look awfully short. that looks to be over 200mm, if its on an 18. still has electric start. how cool is that??!!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Teazer

Stock CB72/77 by the looks of it. That's what the forks and race kit steering damper appear to be from.
i ask because those spokes look awfully short. that looks to be over 200mm, if its on an 18. still has electric start. how cool is that??!!

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Joe, That's a really good point. I think that it's the rim that's small rather than the hub that's big. Look at the bike behind which appears to have the same hub and brake but longer spokes and a larger diameter rim. The 4 pot has a very deep section front tire and I suspect it may be a small section 16".

·
Registered
119 Posts
Uhh, that Honda you could call a 350 FOUR. Looks like two CB175 engines with CB72 carbs, 16" wheels. Probably making 40-43 HP fully built. The owner needs to air out his shop, those chemical fumes can mess up you mind...

Holy crap! Three genuine TR2 engines! (what a waste, I'm lusting for those cylinders and heads..), That sucka's got some POWER!

Nice pipes!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts