Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Lario puked out and isn't going, we were planning on taking race bikes up in my truck and zooming around instead of just taking plain old bikes. Anyone else from Southern Maine wanna go and raise a ruckus at Owl's head on Sunday? I still want to get the MT125 out there.

evil

Edited by - imslow on Aug 20 2007 11:34:24 AM

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
I would love to go... with my racer that is. I went in 98... rode a stock cb there from boston... still buzzing from that ride.

maybe
matt

latered

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
I am going to be in Maine Sunday. Is there a link to this event? Heck, I am hoping to buy an old bike Sunday morning, then I could take it right to the show.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
That's a cool museum. I went with my father-in-law a couple yrs ago.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Jeff,

Thanks for the link. I am not sure if my wife will agree to a day of looking at, I quote her, "more of those damn motorcycles", while on vacation. Maybe she and my daughter could do girl stuff and the daughters boyfriend and I could go....with the new bike! Or maybe Evil would give me a ride up.

Jack

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Jack,
It's not just bikes, they usually have a rotating fleet of vintage cars that are outstanding, bands, and some sort of airshow. It's fun to pop in for a couple of hours during the middle of the day. I havn't gone in a few years (maybe 5) but I know folks in Maine enjoy going every year. Last time I went it ws pretty lean as far as exotics or real vintage bikes go but that changes yearly. Mostly american iron.

Jeff

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the air show is cool. JAck c contact me off line if you wanna go.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Children who bring a scooter or skateboard will be admitted free. A special area will be set aside to exhibit these vehicles. A parade for these young participants will be held at noon.

damn matt.....you and the entire family could get it free, assuming that marloe has her own deck by now.

sounds like a pretty good time.

cheers,

tex

1 - 9 of 9 Posts