Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turns out i could not endure all of the mean people on this forum after all. i got my 100 posts and succumbed to newbie attrition. i just decided to become an expert at an entirely new hobby for at least a year.

Actually lost reliable access to free intra-web. miss the forum terribly. too cheap to get own internet. Anyone say anything cruel lately? just thought id check in. gotta inflate post count. adios

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
quote:Originally posted by burntblacktoast

..... Anyone say anything cruel lately?
........absentee bitch.....

·
Registered
692 Posts
quote:Originally posted by burntblacktoast

aww, that is what i'm talking about,how sweet. unwarranted name calling. thanks alot, fucktard.
Might be a Fucktard but at least he isn't too cheap to not have the internet . :D

Gotta find a better internet cafe , Bud .

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
sorry but we've been busy beating up on the new guys that ask for it.

you say you weren't around.....i didn't notice.

texy

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
sorry but we've been busy beating up on the new guys that ask for it.

you say you weren't around.....i didn't notice.

texy

·
Registered
699 Posts
well at least now i know im not the cheapest guy on this forum. i atleast have my own net!

·
Registered
699 Posts
well at least now i know im not the cheapest guy on this forum. i atleast have my own net!

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
yeah but you have my chopper and keep blowing it up

quote:Originally posted by 2smokeTyler

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
yeah but you have my chopper and keep blowing it up

quote:Originally posted by 2smokeTyler

·
Registered
699 Posts
the chopper is back together. sad thing is...i don't trust it enough to take it out for a ride. so its just a conversation piece at this point. how lame is that? the REAL truth is that i have been WAYYY too busy racing and with the t-shirt stuff to go pick it up at my cousins house. i have to get it all broke in for the GP!

·
Registered
699 Posts
the chopper is back together. sad thing is...i don't trust it enough to take it out for a ride. so its just a conversation piece at this point. how lame is that? the REAL truth is that i have been WAYYY too busy racing and with the t-shirt stuff to go pick it up at my cousins house. i have to get it all broke in for the GP!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wait wait wait. I posted this last thursday and when i got here today it was the second topic in the general forum...You guys really DO care!!! either that or you have become extremely proficient at chasing the new guys off.
-Toast Out-

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wait wait wait. I posted this last thursday and when i got here today it was the second topic in the general forum...You guys really DO care!!! either that or you have become extremely proficient at chasing the new guys off.
-Toast Out-

·
Registered
699 Posts
come look me and the bike up at the USGP!! i am trying to plan a go-kart race on the north side with my friends PLUS Rookie Cup GP champion JD Beach AND US Rookies Cup Championship contender Hayden Gillim, who also happens to be some "hayden guy"'s little cousin. you'd be more than welcome to come join us!! plus, you'd get to see the RD in person...a thing that not many people have done since i keep breaking it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts