Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to make a 1982 cb 450t hawk into a cafe racer....i cant find any tank or seat that fits this bike, anyone outthere know of any tank and seat that fit. maybe even ment for another bike but fits on mine anyway? any info would be a help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wasnt aware there were any styles of cafe, im pretty new to this. im just looking to strip ALL excess weight off my bike, make it as utterly fast as possible, and in doing this seems to have me get a lower profile(tank and/or seat) i cant find any parts that fit my bike, maybe you know where to find them or know of any parts(seats,tanks) from another bike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
????idk. ill be fine with anything really as long as its streched, and the seat is short nothing excess. pretty much no money, no sweet skills....just alot of green-pads, T.E.M.P., steel wool and elbow grease. oh yeah and some tools to take stuff off with is about as far as i got so far. {it runs like a champ:)}

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all right all right i did, now give me my answers. Yup thats what i have. I want to go fast in a straight line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts