Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
rosko,

On the 110 is the speedo in the headlight housing? I don't think so but not sure. If it isn't I think the headlight shell from a c100 will fit. I see them on ebay all the time, or from apexcycle.com. Only around $30 or so.

What color do you need? I have a couple kicking around. The sidecovers may be the same as the c100 too.

I would love to have a c110 to go with the pile of c100's I seem to have collected...

I also have an old seat frame, but it is pretty rusty.

A c110 came in a deal for a S65. I put themm in my cellar on a monday night, on Tuesday my area was flooded with 5 1/2 ft. of water in the cellar--bikes looked like molded chocolate, also my '55 triumph. I sold the Hondas to a guy in Mass who was going to run the giro, but for some reason the seat stayed behind.
Jack

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
I think.......... I have a zip bag with maybe a carb, some misc bits, and I'm thinking a cylinder head or two. One is cast iron and the other is cast aluminum. I seem to recall the aluminum head being for a sports model. Small stuff for sure and I don't really know much about the 110's or 50's. I'll snap up some pix and see if you can put them to use. I sure don't need the stuff.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
not sure if this uses standard UBB code but I'll give it a shot

I think the CV looking carb that is really a mechanical slide came off a 175 and I've yet to locate any of what I think would be carbs for these heads

the one head is the Sport alloy version

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Hmmmmmm, Just CW, a machinist/welding board or two (and seldom ever at that), one or two of the hard core engine egg head forums, and an engineering forum that I've been on for several years now.

For all I know somebody else may be posting with my name.

Not online much these days, why don't you just stop by sometime and bring a pickup truck

Got tons of stuff here I'm never going to use and much of it is really in my way. I'm sure you'd likely find use for some of it at least, and looks to me like you are churning out some very respectable bikes.

BTW....... have I missed the Ariel pix? Like to see some when you are ready and still on the edge of my chair regarding the swing arm details. To date I've not seen anything out there that made me regret the retarded amount of time I spent whittling out my own.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I put my Ariel on ebay. Item number: 330216453586 I still need to get those swingarm pics for you. The bike just keeps getting buried further and further back in the shop. Going to look at another BSA chop this weekend too. I'd definately stop by but you are a little to far of a drive.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
ROSKO, can you positively ID those crusty bits?

that stuff has been laying around since forever and I'd like to get it to somebody that will hopefully get some use out of it.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HackAsaw,
yes those do look to be Honda 50cc bits. That motor was used on quite a few models. I don't personally have any use for that stuff, I have an extra motor and associated bits. If you threw that stuff in the blasting cab I'm sure it would fetch a few bucks on ebay....

If you have any of the parts I need I am interested!

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
I think about the only other vintage honda thing I may have is one of those 160, 165, 175??? things that look like a dream, some misc electrical bits

it's an organ donor at best if it's still laying in the back of one of my old trailers

Thanks and yeah I think I'll get them cleaned up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts