Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone within riding distance of Lockport, NY who wants to come have a couple beers and something a little charred off the grill should make their way to 6758 Minnick Rd Lockport, NY on Sunday Sept 28th. I will be up and ready for company anytime after 10am. Plenty of camping room if you want to come on Sat but I warn you I might put you to work.

Minnick Rd is off of Tonowanda Creek rd (North) which is off Transit road (NY rt 78). Google it if you want more specific directions or call me (see my profile for the phone #)

Mike O.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Mikeo -
I'm in rochester area and I'm up for a party. I have a motorcycle show to attend on Sat morning, I am just finishing my stock 69 build and I expect to have it on the road by Sat (I will be showing the bike at the show). I pick up the tins today from the paint shop and the bike is just about fully assembled. BTW - I'm flipping this bike so invite people with money....

·
Registered
546 Posts
bmartin you better be posting some great pictures of that bike before you send it on its way

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
mikey,

i'll be up your way 11/4, 5, or 6th...dunno yet as my appointments aren't firm, but that's when i have rochester and buffalo on the schedule.

i'll let you know. have fun at you soiree!

texy

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Mikeo,
Kind of you to offer, sadly I gotta take a rain check. have a blast none the less.
cheers, bcr

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I'll be posting pictures on this site. Few more hours of assembly left to do. This project is turning out sweet.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry I didn't reply to you all sooner but I was out of computer connection for the last 5 days. Sunday party went well although a bit tame. No complaints though. Weather was only fair but at least not rained out.

Texy, I will be around all of those days. Just give me a call (see profile) and I will arrainge my life around your schedule, that's just how much I respect and love you man! Bring beer.

Really just let me know when your here. I'm retired and therefore pretty flexable.

Bmartin, again sorry I didn't get back to you. Give me a call if you ever come to Buffalo area and we can hook up and you can sympethize with me over my miserable collection of motorcycle junk.... and maybe we can find something you need or need to get rid of. Roads aren't the best for bike in the immediate neighborhood but they're not too far away.

Later

Mike O.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Mikeo
Sorry I wimped out on the party - the weather sucked and my stocker 69 project still needed work - so I spent the day in the shop working on it. I was hoping to have it finished by sat and riding on sunday. I certainly will get intouch with you on a trip to Buffalo - what kind of parts do you have??? any cb750 parts???

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bob,

I have nearly 3 whole CB750's, all mid 70's. Some parts are still in Boston but many are here. Let me know what you need.

Mike O.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Mike - I'm looking for a set of early double cable carbs - got anything that in good shape?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bob, I'll take a look. I think some of that stuff is still in Boston but I know I brought at least some of it here.

Mike O.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts