Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea where to go to get this information so I'm going to ask here since I know some of you guys do pedal bikes for a living.

I bought a bunch of motorcycle parts from a guy and he gave me a Klein Adept Race full suspension bike frame. I have nothing else to go with it and dont really know how to go about finding components that will fit.

This thing is super light and I love to mountain bike but I have always just bought complete bikes. Any info on finding parts or anything I'm open to hear it. I want to keep it light to do justice to the frame so I know that costs money. I've looked over the stuff on ebay but its like a foreign language to me.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
the most important part of the mt. bike is the fork. fox is best, rock shox is ok. wheelset. its old? so prob. v or canti brakes. mounts for rear should be on seat down tubes.. post some pics and I can help/tell you what you need. and yes I am a bike mech at a top 100 shop (highgear in stirling nj). been doing it n and off for 20+ years. tom. View attachment 2583

1 - 2 of 2 Posts