Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Bugs shouldn't count as pets. Maybe as curiosities or decoration, but not pets.If you can't play with it it isn't a pet. For me that leaves out snakes too.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
104 Posts
quote:
Bugs shouldn't count as pets. Maybe as curiosities or decoration, but not pets.If you can't play with it it isn't a pet. For me that leaves out snakes too.

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes
Who says i don't or can't hold them and play with them? Scorpions many times are actually quite docile and don't have a problem being handled and will crawl all over you for fun. The definition of a pet is an animal kept for amusement and companionship though. However, it does vary from person to person in one's views on a pet. I do respect your opinion, however. Just trying to clear up the misconception that they can't be held (many people think they can't)

Corse Per Vita,
-Derek

Edited by - koihoshi on Jan 26 2008 7:33:18 PM

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Hurts like hell when I scorpion nails you! I run into them all the time while building houses in Mexico. They like to live in the cement blocks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
This is my shelter rescue Bob. He's a 7ish year old Lab / Chow mix.I've had him for a bout 3 years now.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts