Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I thought you might have a 75-76 tank with the thread on fuel tap. if so then:
I forget the thread size but pingle makes petcocks with the same thread size as the tank you have. Their petcocks are much smaller and you can get the outlets angled any way you want. the downside, expect to pay $100+ for a pingle. However, honda doesn't use weird thread sizes and you may be able to get a generic female gas valve in the proper metric size.

If you have the 69-74 tank that attaches with 2 screws, well then you may be SOL aside from changing the mount all together.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:
geeto- I'm SOL I have the threaded one with a good cock, but it's on my 360 tank. my 750 is the stupid one with two bolts. but what I'm thinking is cut off the one from the 360 and drill, a hole and weld it to my 750. and the just weld a plate over the 750 petcock hole.. it would be a snap I think. then it would be on the right side and I don't have to buy anything, I have it all already!

carpe diem.... seize the carp
or you could put your 750 tank back up for sale (provided you haven't started banging it) and buy a 75-76 K tank, same exact shape but with a threaded bung (and a different one from the cb360 one you have).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts