Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Drop bears? They're this type of bear that live in the Aussie temperate forests. Pretty dangerous as they consume alot of eucalyptus making them flamable in the right conditions. Only second to horses when it comes to cause of animal related deaths in Australia, and one of the reasons we have so many bush fires.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Any chance this will be televised or available to watch online?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Drop bears? They're this type of bear that live in the Aussie temperate forests. Pretty dangerous as they consume alot of eucalyptus making them flamable in the right conditions. Only second to horses when it comes to cause of animal related deaths in Australia, and one of the reasons we have so many bush fires.
crazy aussies. drop bears sounds like a term like pinch a loaf. As in, I need to drop some bears into the toilet.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Anywhere there's a tree, you're in danger of getting a drop bear falling on your head and tearing you a new one.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
craig- i'll bring my left handed smoke shifter in case the snipe cookout gets a little out of hand...as they are prone to do.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
craig- i'll bring my left handed smoke shifter in case the snipe cookout gets a little out of hand...as they are prone to do.
Tim - I've been to a few snipe cookouts and while the event itself is a lot of fun, there's no way I'll eat one of those things. They do NOT taste like chicken.

Craig

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Congratulations to Team USA! Results here Computime Home Page

Looks like true wheel-to-wheel racing all the way back to 13-14 place!

Gianinni builds some wicked fast Honda twins!

·
Registered
893 Posts
They certainly were the fastest hondas out there and it looks like tim just missed out on a weekend podium.

Great for them, big congrats. You know its a competetive event when roper is 7th in points after the weekend.

did the hondas race in another class besides 350 post classic?

·
Registered
893 Posts
So to be fair Roper had a dnf. he did podium at least 1 race. this is from bob coy:

"Event over and group dispersed. Great time. USCRA riders did well despite down on power. Roper trophies in two classes. Tim was 4th in his class behind threeTZ350. Kenny blew up, hirko seized while running really well in his class. Midge,Bob,and Kerry did really well. Bob& Christina beat the Australian champ but couldn't catch the fat tire big cc bikes. Eve want's to quit registration and race sidecars full time. The Vincent went the full distance. Denice put in a great showing on the Duc. Steve and Chris did well also.
All for now
Bob

Reactions: busapilot
1 - 20 of 24 Posts