Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this actually just happened to me..

my phone... 'ring ring'... 'hello'.. 'hi sir, this is ??? calling you from the computer services , do you know you have dangerous threats and errors on your computor?? '' really?? what do i do then'? ' sir you have to log on to your computor and tell me your password so i can fix it for you' .. 'ok , im logged on now what'.. 'please tell me your password'.. .. 'ok its 'GOGETFUCKEDYATHICKPAKIBASTARD' .. ... ... complete silence... then 'click' bzzzzzzzzzzz....

·
Registered
477 Posts
That has happened here so often here that I invented my own scam. I pretend to be an RCMP officer doing a trace...they F-off pretty quick.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I used to hand the phone over to my (at the time) 3 year old daughter. She had a wonderful time talking for ages to the scamming pricks about her latest My Little Pony.....

·
Registered
893 Posts
What i usually do is ask them to hold for a minute, then put the phone down and go open a beer. Pick up the phone and say "sorry, could you just hold another minute" put the phone down and walk away. If I'm really bored I'll keep doing that to keep them on the phone as long as possible without ever really letting them speak.

I figure its the worst thing for them. I think they get paid based on how many calls they make in a day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts