Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free association. I found this idea on another forum I belong to. You need to post a picture that represents the first thing that comes to your head when seeing the previously posted picture. The insight into peoples minds sure becomes interesting.

Hey, it is lunchtime and I have time to kill. (really don't).

Yeller'
---
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs”

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
my god those are some nice boobs.

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:
my god those are some nice boobs.

jc

i dont know shit
Yeah, I just wanted to post the picture and I was trying to think of a clever way to do it..... I can't get that picture out of my head.

Yeller'
---
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs”

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:
Bandwidth is a natural resource that should be respected.

JohnnyB
even for those jugs?

Yeller'
---

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:
You guys are consuming way over our quota of GAY bandwidth.

JohnnyB
Hey, I got the idea/picture off of a BMW owners webpage, so that should explain everything.

Yeller'
---

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
is that persona x in that picture??

jc

i dont know shit

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Krapfever

well, there goes the nice image of the hot girl blowing fire. I am now just going to try and close my eyes and sleep.....but I am scared....really scared.

Yeller'
---

1 - 18 of 18 Posts