Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know what it takes to get a photographer inside the fence to take pictures of some of our events? I assumed they would at a minumum sign a waiver, wear a helmet and vest, and be restricted to certain approved zones.
I know he could corner work and snap photos but he's not keen on that idea and wants to move from station to station periodically.
NHMS credentials seems taylored for the big car events and professional rather than freelancers.

Champ, any idea or information?

Is Matt Robbins still on this board?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
call matt i think his number is listed in south portland send me a shout if you can't find it.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Normally we can handle this at the track, talk to race-director or Eve. But with the change over to NHMS, it is probably best to call the track.

Karl

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
frank you just want to get mary when johnny is in the john.

wow has this thread degraded.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i can think of few things id rather never see. no offense jb. but you gotta be one ugly white man neked. so, are we done with this thread yet???

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
my sisters a softball and soccer playing lesbian. she can kick your ass. with the knee brace.

jc

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
How bout a dutch pancake? I heard a new one today, siberian doorknocker. It involves ice cubes.

JD

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all. So we'll track down Champ, EVE or Pete Boucher.

and Johnny B after the races so long as there is a glory hole involved ; )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts