Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went and picked up the Cl175 I bought off Ebay. The bike was a lot nicer than I thought it would be (since I only paid $76). The tank it dented up beyond repair. I have to try and get a title for it too. Anyway, the guy said it ran a year ago, but it ran bad and burned oil. I just put a battery in it, made sure it had spark, put some gas in the tank and it fired right up! It won't idle (just needs turned up) but it runs awesome. He must have had old gas in it or something. It's complete except for one sidecover. The headlight doesn't work and the brakes hardly work but I rode it about a mile to my friend's house half an hour ago and pulled a wheelie (with a big tug). What an awesome little bike (especially for $76) !

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Jimmy,
The forum won't host pictures so you have to post them somewhere else and then use the image link button to post the url to where the pic is.

That bike has decent brakes on it...get some new shoes off ebay, clean the oil off the drums and put them in...it will stop good.

JohnnyB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts