Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ok so its not pie, its a spongebob cake i bought for my wifes 50th birthday :D

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Was it made with real spongebobs? Or those new "mock" spongebobs that are actually recycled dish sponges?

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Was it made with real spongebobs? Or those new "mock" spongebobs that are actually recycled dish sponges?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
You're prettier than I imagined, Tony. Happy birthday.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
You're prettier than I imagined, Tony. Happy birthday.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
But is it made out of real yorkies or.....

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
This was my 10yr old's (Harry, he of "I like pie" fame) birthday cake:

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
Why is there road kill on the pie???
This must be a good story

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
It's not a pie... it's a birthday cake.

No real story. My son borrowed a book from the library: "Gross-out Cakes", so I made one for his birthday. Their mother always made an effort to bake & decorate special birthday cakes for them, and after the divorce, I began an effort to not be the "second rate" parent. Was never a competition, but it was one small area where I could (somewhat) compete - except, as I said, it's not a contest (and this cake was not my best effort). As in the case of the decorated lunch bags, it's become a sort of curse; I do have a limited imagination, after all.

On a side note; The dead cat has morphed into a game. Cat got hidden in Gurl's house, and whoever finds it gets to hide it. Has to be on the first floor of the house (public rooms), and has to be somewhat visible (no putting it in the bottom of a drawer, for example). Emma (Gurl's oldest daughter) has the record. Damned dead cat has been hidden for almost 2 weeks, and I have no idea where it is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts