Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get together at the shop this Saturday, the 17th.

Show up at 10:00am, we leave for a ride at 11:00am, return sometime in the middle of the afternoon.

OMRRA Vintage meet and greet will happen sometime that evening, then it's Pauls birthday party.

Maybe no one will show up for the meet and greet, it's not like anyone told anyone else it was happening, really. OMRRA marketing for the win.

Anyway, show up with whatever, there will be a few different 'groups' of riders, in terms of velocity.

I'll be babysitting some 'new' riders, so we'll be bringing up the rear (heh, 'up the rear'...)

Shop is here: http://tinyurl.com/y56xt9t

Just park in the parking lot, you'll see us.

This is what I look like more or less:

My name's Mark.

Come for the ride, stay for the (no show, I'm sure) OMRRA meet and greet, and the grill and beer after.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah... we like to bring people we are associated with at least online, if not in person.

Too many people we do NOT know over ad advrider, honestly. There are too many tools and parts in the shop for us to be comfortable with 30 or 40 people showing up with whom we have no connections with at all.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Hey cool! I might be able to get out there if I can wrangle a kitchen pass....

great pic Mark!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, cmon by if you can!

·
Registered
183 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mlinder

Yeah... we like to bring people we are associated with at least online, if not in person.

Too many people we do NOT know over ad advrider, honestly. There are too many tools and parts in the shop for us to be comfortable with 30 or 40 people showing up with whom we have no connections with at all.
I suppose then, that cross-posting this on DTT would be a bad idea?

I've got the hall pass in hand already; will be there fo sho.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, do not want this on DTT... thanks... :)

Be glad to see ya.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Eric, was awesome to meet you. I will post pics soon as I get some. Will have to wait for the kodachrome ones though, as they have to be sent to ohio be developed.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Eric, was awesome to meet you. I will post pics soon as I get some. Will have to wait for the kodachrome ones though, as they have to be sent to ohio be developed.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yeah Mark; damn good to meet you as well.

Wish I coulda' stayed for the party; I made the mistake of running by home after the ride and got my hall-pass yanked. Next time...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yeah Mark; damn good to meet you as well.

Wish I coulda' stayed for the party; I made the mistake of running by home after the ride and got my hall-pass yanked. Next time...

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha. Yes, next time. Feel free to give a call if you ever want to come over and have a couple beers while I butcher some old bikes.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha. Yes, next time. Feel free to give a call if you ever want to come over and have a couple beers while I butcher some old bikes.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's a couple of photos with your bike in it. Reposted from the sohc4 forums.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's a couple of photos with your bike in it. Reposted from the sohc4 forums.

·
Registered
183 Posts

Shit yes; sign me up. Put a beer in my hand and I instantly become supervisor material.

Hey, I meant to ask; how d'ya know Seth?

·
Registered
183 Posts

Shit yes; sign me up. Put a beer in my hand and I instantly become supervisor material.

Hey, I meant to ask; how d'ya know Seth?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He and his friend bought some stuff from me. He's been comin' 'round ever since.
Cool guy, imo, and I like his bikes.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He and his friend bought some stuff from me. He's been comin' 'round ever since.
Cool guy, imo, and I like his bikes.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts