Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at "BoB's" in Peabody, MA last night and there were 10X10 EZ ups for sale for $69.00 (The on like Johnny B. had). I bought one and I may go buy another. If anyone would like me to pick one up if your not able to find one near you let me know and I'll just front the $$ and we can catch up at the banquet or something.

Thanks

J "not that" D

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry that was "Dick's" not "Bob's"... let the banter begin.. bob..dick..dick...bob....hahaha ... get it ?

J "not that" D

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
As a completely off-topic reply. The original "Dick's" was a small bait and tackle shop in Binghamton, NY. My hometown. Then the guy's kids got into the business and in about 40 years this thing has become huge.

Craig

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Cool, I'll take three. and suuuure, we'll "catch up" at the banquet cause I never miss it.

J "the original" D

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
doh! hey, i worked with a guy last year named bob neal. man, i cant even imagine living with that name.

jc

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Hey John, did you get those ezups yet? cause I was just kidding. but if you did that's cool too, you'll just have a lot of ezups.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and that is the last time I try to do anything nice for someone with a freakish large cranium !

J "since 1969" D

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
oh now I get the joke, you meant 10x10 ezup for my hat....you bastard!

J "since way before 1969" D

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Hi JC.

Good to be on a board where motorcycles are discussed and not blow-up vinyl sheep. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Craig

1 - 13 of 13 Posts