Cafe Racer Forum banner

post pics of your bike

409K views 927 replies 375 participants last post by  crazypj 
#1 ·
maybe there is already a thread out there like this, but i have never seen it. On other forums, usually its a lot of fun, and you can get some really good ideas from seeing all the members rides. So i encourage you all to post a pic of your bike / bikes.

also, if you have pics of a bike you don't own, but think it is absolutely sick....post it here too!

#2 ·
Here's the 450 as it currently sits. I'll be tearing into it in the next month or so.

#12 ·
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

teal,

how are you loving that ducati?

it's like night and day I bet. When I got my S1K it reminded how much fun a new standard bike could be.
Hey man,

The Ducati has treated me good thus far. I just had it about two months before I had to put it away for it long winter nap, and toatled just over 5000 miles on the clock. Have some small plans for it this season, but most of all I am just gonna ride the tires offa it, buy new ones, and ride those off as well...

#15 ·
Y'all have probably seen these pics 1,000,000 times but what is 1,000,001 between friends. BTW I think the inspiration bikes should be a different thread...maybe I'll start it (and try not to post stuff off of other people's commercial websites - it creates...headaches).

anyway:

someday I will get around to taking pictures of the other 20.

#14 ·
Y'all have probably seen these pics 1,000,000 times but what is 1,000,001 between friends. BTW I think the inspiration bikes should be a different thread...maybe I'll start it (and try not to post stuff off of other people's commercial websites - it creates...headaches).

anyway:

someday I will get around to taking pictures of the other 20.

#21 ·
The first is from Shannonville on a wet day:

These next two are from Mosport:

Notice my "Cheap Bastid" number plates! Right side up (999) for VRRA, upside down (666) for RACE!

#20 ·
The first is from Shannonville on a wet day:

These next two are from Mosport:

Notice my "Cheap Bastid" number plates! Right side up (999) for VRRA, upside down (666) for RACE!

#26 ·
pampadori

Dude,I love your bikes and that CX as I've said before has changed my opinion of them as being er.... boring little touring/cruisers.

Now I wished Honda had made larger displacement 750/1000cc CXs so I could do one up like yours!

You should stick in a hopped-up CX650 Turbo power plant in that stripped down thing and hold on![8D]