Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 40 of 831 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
The first is from Shannonville on a wet day:

These next two are from Mosport:

Notice my "Cheap Bastid" number plates! Right side up (999) for VRRA, upside down (666) for RACE!

·
Registered
326 Posts
pampadori

Dude,I love your bikes and that CX as I've said before has changed my opinion of them as being er.... boring little touring/cruisers.

Now I wished Honda had made larger displacement 750/1000cc CXs so I could do one up like yours!

You should stick in a hopped-up CX650 Turbo power plant in that stripped down thing and hold on![8D]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just joined up here today, Charlie H. told me to check it out.
Great stuff over here.
I Thought I would post a before and after shot of my Jawa Ped, maybe some of ya's would dig it.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I really like your Jawa! Very cool to see a full-on cafe bike made from a bike that most people would not see the potential in.

What's up with the long seat, though? It looks like you could land a freakin' F-14 on it. I would move that rear cowl about a foot forward, I think.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree on the long ass seat.
But, she's a little moped and if I wanna get anywheres near tucked at speed, I need it that long, and I'm only 5'7
I'll have to post a pic of me on it so you get the idea.:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys.:)

Hey imslow, you actually took the time to type out that my tires are to big......your funny.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks Leo.
I know performance wise they are not doing me any good, but visually I thought they would look kinda neat.
They definetly are hogs, but man-o-man can you lean her over into the corners![:p]
It's funny, all the work flippin' the tank around and makin' the seat and cowl........the fakie NOS tank gets the most attention, go figure!

21 - 40 of 831 Posts