Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 60 of 868 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello. This is my 1970 cb750. I bought it off a cop last summer. It was bone stock when I got it and is still a work in progress.

·
Registered
97 Posts
The Jawa is one of the coolest bikes I've sen in a while. I'm a big fan of anything different, so that is right up my alley. I have a sudden urge to get a moped all of a sudden.

·
Registered
116 Posts
quote:Originally posted by mudmonkey

that jawa rules.

ps- big tires are the new trend in japan....check it out...

Ive seen some good examples of where the japanese are using big tires and making it work. I dont think thats one however.

Here's the ozzies trying it:

·
Registered
306 Posts
what is exactly "making it work"?....like "you go girl, work that runway!", work? .....gay.

personally I'm not a fan of big tires, but i was just commenting on the fact that for some styles, in some areas, they are quite popular. so yes, in japan, on these sr400 flat trackers, they are extremely popular...

and the whole "your tires are too big", is like saying "that lowrider is too low!" or "those shorts are too short!" or even, "that bush is too bushy!". just another worthless opinion.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
while i might have put smaller tires on that (excellent) jawa, it's a super ride. some guys with short seats tend to get nervous when they see a long seat and the comments about the big tires are, well, tiring. don't see anyone posting a better ped pic...
-parks

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I just got this pic from a dirt track racing bro. and figured I post it for your consideration.
[/img]
cheers, bcr

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
drgonzo: Where did you pickup the belly pan on the racebike? I have a real wanker fiberglass one I made to go under a custom 2into1 exhaust, but I really need a v-style pan. Someday I'll hire Tanner to make me one, but I know he is a busy mofo.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Well, I made it. It's a bit heavy but it will do for now. All I did was make it up out of cardboard...thin single ply like poster board. Then I just laid fiberglass over it. Got the glass mas and resin at Home Depot.
brad

41 - 60 of 868 Posts