Cafe Racer Forum banner

841 - 853 of 853 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I always loved Montessa's MXer's they were a slick looking bike. Tell your buddy spring is here, nothing is moving, perfect time to launch the great Montessa parts expedition.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Already have told him to search, the bike was awesome fun, it was one of those rides that just makes you want to go even faster. The 360cc had only 4 gears so they could make the gears wider, you only needed 4 anyway :cool:
& it is ear splitting loud. Lots of projects on the go right now, all I need to do is stay healthy.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Already have told him to search, the bike was awesome fun, it was one of those rides that just makes you want to go even faster. The 360cc had only 4 gears so they could make the gears wider, you only needed 4 anyway :cool:
& it is ear splitting loud. Lots of projects on the go right now, all I need to do is stay healthy.
Yea we are in full hermit mode. We have had so many cottagers, some idiots who have just got off planes, coming to hide out or quarantine (after they have left a 3 hour drives worth of infection behind) that you would need a full hazmat suite to go into town. The grocers in town are controlling flow through the stores and "what you touch you own" is enforced.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Why im just gonna cut the backbone out and replace with scooter suspensions because im unique and important
Would you still like to be called Doctor or are you changing to "The artisan builder formerly known as Doctor"? Oh, I know.....Dr Cafe. " Bonelineologist".

841 - 853 of 853 Posts