Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn...about three post in the last 12 hours...what the hell is everyone doing?
Isn't there a place where I can go and talk bikes 24/7 ?

And no I don't mean no homo/biker chat room on AOL.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Umm, I didn't know there was a chat room like that. But thanks for letting us know about it. ?

·
Registered
655 Posts
people make it their task to kill topics. we had a good moto-philosophy run going but then someone started talking about tires from canada or some shit. wtf, doesn't that go in 'technical' or 'classifieds' or some other than our kickass thread we had going. i seriously don't remember who brought up the tire thing. i don't hate you, i was just using it as an example. actually, if you're going to post in anger, then fuck it, i'm mad at you.

Z

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Zack...you should be banging some drunk fat girl right now, not wasting your time talking to us.

And Aaron...I've been working all night on your freakin megaphone.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I thought you were working at the Bar. Also don't bring up chicks with Zack. He's very confused and hasn't made his mind up yet.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Zack...you should be banging some drunk fat girl right now.

Hey, Fat girls need lovin' too ya know!!!

Champ

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I really wish you guys would stop makin fun of Sonja. She going to get pissed that we're talking about fat chicks so much.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aaron,
How about a pic of the beautiful Sonja.... I don't even know what she looks like.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
that must have been on a good morning. eesh. hey aaron, tell sonja kirsten says to try some of the clinique exfoliating shower gel. it'll do wonders.

jc

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
The pat's are losing. my bikes are outside for the next 6 weeks. I'm not happy. covered in plastic. Should I WD40 all of em all over and then put the can up someone's butt?

I hate halloween

evil

1 - 20 of 21 Posts